The Social Media Gold package will drive awareness, calls, and foot traffic for local businesses that have a physical office or is location-specific. It focuses on sophisticated targeting, high-quality creatives, and turnkey social media service to propel results and provide ROI on the business.
• All-in-one social media package covering all social media activities for the business with specific activities for custom requirements of the business.
• Professional content management with blended unique and sourced content provided in a one-month calendar for review and approval at the start of each month.
• Total social media strategy covering all aspects of online branding and social media – branding guidelines, message tracks, persona, engagement strategy, content strategy, verticals, and escalation process.
• Customizable goals for Social Media – content, engagement, and posting tailored specifically for the goal selected.
• Traffic – generate traffic for your website
• Awareness – generate awareness for your brand or for specific parts of the brand
• Engagement – engage fans to interact with the page and develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship
• Customer Service – focus on providing customer service or taking in feedback from customers
|MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND STRATEGY||• MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): POSTS & ADS MANAGEMENT|
|Social Media Audit|
Social Media Playbook
Six month goals and timelines
Content Strategy and Content Verticals
Response Protocol/Escalation Process
Message Tracks for Each type of Comment
ailored audience for the page
Account Creation and Optimization
rofile Picture Creation and Cover Photo Creation
|Monthly Content Planning
Content provided a week before actual posting
10 high quality graphics every month
2 Ads Created (graphics, text)
Monthly Social Media Paid Ad Campaign Management
2 Ads Created
Budget Recommendation (according to goals)
Client needs to provide budget
Social Media Reporting
Monthly Social Media Report (Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter) - One report for each platform
Social Media Snapshot (Overview)
Content Report/Content Consumption